Not using Cedega to play on linux? Help us build the Linux Gaming Wiki!
From Cedega Wiki
(Redirected from Dōkutsu Monogatari)
Also known as Dōkutsu Monogatari.
 Game Info
|Game||Plays intro, crashes after opening cutscene, partially works under Wine 0.9|
|Patch||Translation patch applies okay.|
|Download patch||English Translation|
|Requires no-cd patch||No|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||Wine 0.9 (best)|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||4.4, Wine 0.9|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
Cave Story - Doukutsu Monogatari - A Tribute Site
- CaveConfig setup program works without problems.
- Game itself does not work in Cedega 4.4:
- Music is greatly distorted.
- Game will not progress beyond the first cutscene (before controlling character for first time)
- However, this game does partially work under Wine 0.9:
- Music at points jumps in volume, is sometimes slightly distorted.
- Game plays at approximately half the speed it should.