Not using Cedega to play on linux? Help us build the Linux Gaming Wiki!
From Cedega Wiki
 Game Info
|Installer||Works, read instructions below|
|Game||Works, but has texture problems|
|Download patch||Vivendi support page
|Download demo||Direct Link (sierra.com)
|Requires no-cd patch||unknown|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||4.2.1, 4.2|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||5.0, 4.2.1, 4.2, 4.1.1, 3.3.2|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
|URLs||Evil Genius --Official website|
- The installer does not work with Cedega version 4.2.1 & 4.2 but does work with 4.1.1
- The EULA is not displayed with default settings. You will need to copy two dlls into the ~/.cedega/Evil Genius/c_drive/windows/system32/ directory. These are riched20.dll and riched32.dll Note: This is only needed to make the EULA show up. The installer works fine if you do not place these dlls in the system32 directory.
- The game has screen size problems if you use a display resolution of 1152x786 you will be unable to move your cursor to the left part of the screen. This does not happen with 1024x786. I have not tested with any higher resolutions.
- The game does not start with any version of Cedega below 4.2.
- After you select "Play Demo" the game starts but it will have texture issues. It seems as if someone switched the lights off but game characters seem to display ok.
 Full Game
- On a quick check, Issues are similar, needs 4.1.1 to install. Runs with 4.4, but is unplayable due to graphical oddness. I'll check more if i find time.
- I tried installing it with Cedega 5.0 and 4.1.1 in it but it will not even install