Not using Cedega to play on linux? Help us build the Linux Gaming Wiki!
From Cedega Wiki
 Game Info
|Installer||Works, no known problems|
|Game||Works (without sound) if sound device is occupied by another program.|
|Requires no-cd patch||No|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||4.3 (best), 4.2, 4.1, 4.0.1|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||4.3, 4.2, 4.1, 4.0.1|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
|URLs||Oni -- Official Homepage|
- In-game sound should be disabled for the game to work. (I did this by switching to (non-working) ALSA.)
- Game version must be set to Windows XP for mouse buttons to work.
- WINE (0.9.12) has poor performance, but does work with sound.
- Depending on the video card used, and the version of the drivers, Oni may or may not work. ATI official drivers (8.24.08) work, but there are problems with at least some Nvidia and ATI drivers. (The demo has the same problems as the full game, so it's possible to check the working status before buying the game.)
- To make the program work... keep the sound device occupied by another program so that Cedega doesn't have access to sound device. Then restart game to get working. Enlightened Sound Daemon also works.