Not using Cedega to play on linux? Help us build the Linux Gaming Wiki!
From Cedega Wiki
 Game Info
|Installer||Works, no known problems|
|Game||Works, with issues|
|Requires no-cd patch||Yes|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||6.0 (best), 4.4|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||6.0, 4.4|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
- Both demos (the downloadable one, and the Kellogg's one) and the full game run correctly, as long as the resolution is not changed from 640x480. If the resolution is changed, the game will crash.
- In addition, the full game needs a no-cd crack.
- The webbing key tends to "stick", and continue firing when it shouldn't. Tap it again to unstick it. (This may also occur on Windows)
- The sound is somewhat distorted.
- This is the original game, based on the comic books. The movie version is a different game.