Not using Cedega to play on linux? Help us build the Linux Gaming Wiki!
Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
From Cedega Wiki
 Game Info
|Installer||Works; no problems|
|Game||Works, with issues|
|Patch||Works, no problems|
|Requires no-cd patch||No|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||5.1|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||5.1|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
 Installation Issues
- The installer for the DVD tries to copy the files from the DVD, but fails to do so and then crashes with an error. (Note: only tested in 4.0.1)
- The installer for the CD works without problems.
- The demo installer uses 100% CPU but never shows any window or output. (Note: only tested in 4.0.1)
 Game Issues
- The main menu is very slow.
- The actual game is the correct speed, but all actor textures are solid black.
- Sound tends to skip.
- The DVD version is a two-sided DVD with a three-language splash screen; the DVD included three Star Wars games.