Not using Cedega to play on linux? Help us build the Linux Gaming Wiki!
From Cedega Wiki
 Game info
|Installer||Works, issue described below|
|Game||Works, several issues described below|
|Patch||Works, no known problems|
|Download patch||Mirrorlist (3DGamers.com)|
|Download demo||Mirrorlist (3DGamers.com)|
|Requires no-cd patch||No|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||4.2.1|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||4.2.1|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
- In order to install the game you will need to check on "Run Directory". Otherwise the game will popup an errorbox saying;
- All installation types seem to work, but you may run into some problems switching CDs when doing the large installation. Switch to a virual desktop or use Ctrl + Alt + F2 to switch to a terminal, log in as a normal user, then type:
- eject the CD and put in the second CD. Then type:
- Do the same thing when the game asks for disc 1 again. If you do not know what mount point you are using, click on the (un)mount button in Point2Play, there you can see the device name, followed by the mountpoint, followed by the mount state.
- The installer will come up with an error saying that it cannot create a program group. Quit the installer and manually create an icon.
- Cutscenes do not work.
- Game may crash when trying to play a cutscene.
- If you do not update the game, it will need a no-cd patch.