Not using Cedega to play on linux? Help us build the Linux Gaming Wiki!
From Cedega Wiki
Revision as of 14:32, 11 July 2010 by Bachsau
 Game Info
|Installer||Works, no known problems|
|Game||Works, after patch|
|Patch||Works, but see below|
|Demo works||No. Tested with 5.1.3|
|Requires no-cd patch||No|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||5.0 (best)|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||5.0|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
- Installation will not add icons, but seems to work otherwise.
- Requires the patch. Otherwise, it will simply crash on startup.
- All DirectX modes work, but the test fails all except 640x480. (And even crashes on some.) Don't test the mode you want, as otherwise the setup program won't let you pick it.
- None of the opengl modes work.
 Patch notes
- Oddly enough, there appears to be a few different patches floating around. The one most sites have is just to enable use of GeForce cards, while the gameswelt.de patch patches the game to version 220.127.116.11, and removes the cd check. This sounds suspiciously like a no-cd patch, however, the readme included is not in the common crack format, and this patch is linked to from the official site. (Go to English pages, non-DHTML, then downloads.) In any case, the game does not work unless applied.