Not using Cedega to play on linux? Help us build the Linux Gaming Wiki!
Wars and Warriors: Joan of Arc
From Cedega Wiki
Revision as of 14:37, 11 July 2010 by Bachsau
 Game Info
|Installer||Works, with one problem|
|Game||Does not work.|
|Requires no-cd patch||Likely|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||-|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||5.1, WINE 0.9.9|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
- Install pops up an error at end of install. Although untested, clicking on the OK button will likely uninstall the game. Stop Cedega manually instead.
- Game reports conflict with Securom when winver is set to XP or 2000. 98/95 work better.
- While in menus, the mouse cursor is offset from the visible location.
- When starting a game, the actual characters are invisible. Instead, they display as suits of armor walking around. There are other visual errors, but this is the most memorable. (Occurs on ATI system. Nvidia systems may not have this problem.)
- In WINE 0.9.9, Securom prevents running, in either 98/95 or XP/2000.